- Do not smoke or consume illegal drugs or abuse legal drugs.
- Drink at least three glasses of pure water per day.
- Eat at least five portions of fruits and or vegetables per day.
- Eat foods from the good list and avoid foods from the bad list.
- Do not consume foods or drinks that contain man-made sugars or sugar derivative’s or caffeine.
- Fast on Fridays, or at the minimum, one day per month.
- Sleep a minimum of eight hours of sound quality sleep per night.
- Meditate at least fifteen minutes per day.
- Exercise a minimum of twenty to thirty minutes, three or four times a week.
- Do not consume more than two alcoholic drinks per day
GOOD Food / BAD Food list
The Good Food List:
Apricots, dried Brussel Sprouts
Grapefruit Chili Peppers
Grapes, red Garlic
Oranges Lentils & Lima Beans
Pumpkin Peppers, red bell
Raisins Pinto Beans
Raspberries Potatoes, sweet
Strawberries Romaine Lettuce
Cod Brown Rice
Haddock High-fiber Cereal
Herring Oat Bran
Mackerel & Anchovies Oatmeal
Salmon Whole-grain Bread
Tuna, Turkey Whole-grain Pasta
Cottage Cheese Oils:
1% or Nonfat Milk Canola Oil
Skim Yogurt Olive Oil
Fig bars, Flaxseed, Red Tea, Green Tea
The Bad Food List: (Mainly Man-Made foods)
• Commercially-made cookies, crackers, cakes, and doughnuts
• Restaurant fried chicken, onion rings, and French fries
• Margarine and shortening
• Ice cream
• Mayonnaise and salad dressing
• Potato chips and other man-made chips
• Ground beef, red meats, fast-food hamburgers
• Most pizzas
• American cheese :white cheeses are not as bad as yellow chees
• All sodas and artificially sweetened juices and soft drinks
If you want to Reduce your LDL, the Bad Cholesteroland Increase your HDL the Good Cholesterol, Then Reduce the following:
3) Ice Cream
4) Meats – bacon, sausage, red meat, beef, lamb, and pork
5) Shortening-pie crust, fried foods, and snacks.
And Increase the following:
1)Fatty Fish-salmon, tuna, sardines, herring, mackerel, halibut, & trout
2) Oatmeal, oat bran, and high-fiber foods, beans, barley, figs, apples, et cetera
3) Walnuts, almonds, and other nuts; a handful of nuts per day
4) Olive oil; two tablespoons per day
5) Alcohol (preferably red wine)—one or two glasses per day
All foods have some nutritional value but certain foods are more beneficial to the body.
“HELP REQUEST AND THANKS” prayer
O my dear God
O my dear Jesus
And the Holy Spirit,
Thank you for this moment of life.
Thank you for this breath of air.
Thank you for providing water and food for my body,
And thank you for protecting, guiding, and nourishing my soul.
Thank you for __________.
Please help and/or grant me with__________.
Please protect and guide my thoughts, words, heart, and soul
Towards you during this earthly journey so that after this life I will be in heaven.
Please help me to love God, me, and everyone.
I love you, trust you, believe in you, and hope to be with you.