- Do not smoke or consume illegal drugs or abuse legal drugs.
- Drink at least three glasses of pure water per day.
- Eat at least five portions of fruits and or vegetables per day.
- Eat foods from the good list and avoid foods from the bad list.
- Do not consume foods or drinks that contain man-made sugars or sugar derivative’s or caffeine.
- Fast on Fridays, or at the minimum, one day per month.
- Sleep a minimum of eight hours of sound quality sleep per night.
- Meditate at least fifteen minutes per day.
- Exercise a minimum of twenty to thirty minutes, three or four times a week.
- Do not consume more than two alcoholic drinks per day
GOOD Food / BAD Food list
The Good Food List:
Apricots, dried Brussel Sprouts
Grapefruit Chili Peppers
Grapes, red Garlic
Oranges Lentils & Lima Beans
Pumpkin Peppers, red bell
Raisins Pinto Beans
Raspberries Potatoes, sweet
Strawberries Romaine Lettuce
Cod Brown Rice
Haddock High-fiber Cereal
Herring Oat Bran
Mackerel & Anchovies Oatmeal
Salmon Whole-grain Bread
Tuna, Turkey Whole-grain Pasta
Cottage Cheese Oils:
1% or Nonfat Milk Canola Oil
Skim Yogurt Olive Oil
Fig bars, Flaxseed, Red Tea, Green Tea
The Bad Food List: (Mainly Man-Made foods)
• Commercially-made cookies, crackers, cakes, and doughnuts
• Restaurant fried chicken, onion rings, and French fries
• Margarine and shortening
• Ice cream
• Mayonnaise and salad dressing
• Potato chips and other man-made chips
• Ground beef, red meats, fast-food hamburgers
• Most pizzas
• American cheese :white cheeses are not as bad as yellow chees
• All sodas and artificially sweetened juices and soft drinks
If you want to Reduce your LDL, the Bad Cholesteroland Increase your HDL the Good Cholesterol, Then Reduce the following:
3) Ice Cream
4) Meats – bacon, sausage, red meat, beef, lamb, and pork
5) Shortening-pie crust, fried foods, and snacks.
And Increase the following:
1)Fatty Fish-salmon, tuna, sardines, herring, mackerel, halibut, & trout
2) Oatmeal, oat bran, and high-fiber foods, beans, barley, figs, apples, et cetera
3) Walnuts, almonds, and other nuts; a handful of nuts per day
4) Olive oil; two tablespoons per day
5) Alcohol (preferably red wine)—one or two glasses per day
All foods have some nutritional value but certain foods are more beneficial to the body.